Tuesday 20 May 2008

Eastern Europe Revision - A-level students

The 'History Today' articles used in the revision session, together with some others, have now been added to the A-level Presentations page (see link opposite). You can access them directly here.

Do use the comments facility to ask for any further clarification, or if you want to request a further revision session on China. I will add further China links to the blog as I find them.

Finally, for A2 students, the British course you are studying is the subject of one of the 'Grade-Buster Guides' on 'history-ontheweb'; you have to go to the Study Centre to find it. You need to use the user name and password given in class to access it, but it is a very comprehensive coverage, and well worth using.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would find a revision session on China quite useful.

Giles Marshall said...

Am wondering about the Monday after half term, doing an afternoon session (2nd. June). The China exam is on the Wednesday, and the only A2 exam on Tuesday is Biology, so I think it would give sufficient time. I will confirm the date in a blog post, but let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

I think Monday afternoon would be a good time to do it.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from NetSurf for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified sgshistory.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://sportsnewsll.info/].[/url][url=http://peweirdcrazymemories.info/forum].[/url][url=http://cainspiringthoughts.info/].[/url]